Un intercruce entre la vida cotidiana, la fiesta y los medios en Tijuana, Mexico. A view of life and party and mass media in Tijuana, Mexico.

octubre 07, 2004

songs about Tijuana no. 3


Tijuana moon

They told me all the hymns were born
Out of the saxophone,
And I went down to test them all
Beneath the Tijuana moon,
I saw violence in the moon
Two broken lovers strong and strewn,
I drank myself into a dream:
Tiajuana moon, My daddy Tiajuana moon,
Oh my darlin', Tiajuana moon
Lord my daddy Tiajuana moon
You can keep the Texas blues,
Tequila and the bruning stone,
But my amigo
Nothin's good against the Tijuana moon
Talk about daddy Tiajuana moon
Talk about lovin' Tiajuana moon
Talk about daddy Tiujuana moon

by Tim Buckley


*Totalmente de acuerdo, nada en contra de la luna de Tijuana. El mejor lugar para verla? En el malecón de Playas, tomando una cerveza en el Vallarta o un café latte en el Latitud 32º.